We work closely with the Tourist Information Centres in Bairnsdale and Lakes Entrance to stay up to date with the latest on the attractions and events happening across the region. Our reception area contains a large range of tourist information including brochures and maps, please ask our friendly staff for any further information you require.
We are able to provide information on the must-see and must-do attractions across the stunning East Gippsland Region.
Things to do and see:
- Take a cruise on the stunning Gippsland Lakes, Australia’s largest in land waterway.
- Bushwalk along the magnificent Ninety Mile Beach.
- Explore the local rainforests.
- Roam the many walking and cycling tracks within the region as well as the National Parks and other unique natural attractions dotted around the area.
- Don’t miss the fascinating Buchan Caves, just a 40 minute drive.
- Visit one of the local award-winning wineries sampled in our restaurant.
- View the historic artwork of St Mary’s Roman Catholic Church including beautifully-painted murals and figures.
- Go fishing or dolphin-watching in the Gippsland Lakes. Ask us about charters.
- Experience the local Aboriginal culture at Krowathunkooloong Keeping Place, Bataluk Cultural Trail and the Den of Nargun.
- Ski, board or toboggan the snowfields of the Alpine High Country. Dinner Plain and Mt Hotham are just 2 hours away via the Great Alpine Road.